Client Succes Manager
About the Insiders
The Insiders is an international digital activation company that specialises in Word-of-Mouth marketing. They operate across 41 countries and represent many of the UK’s leading consumer electronics and FMCG brands helping them grow their business through the generation of authentic and trusted content from our extensive community of customers.
They have recently been awarded the ‘Most Disruptive Innovator’ in the Deloitte Fast 50 competition and ranked #66 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 companies in Europe of 2020
They like to keep an open mind at The Insiders, so if you think you could succeed in this role but you don’t quite have all the skills and experience necessary, they would still love to hear from you.
They are looking for a client success manager to join their growing Benelux team to play an important role in planning and executing their word-of-mouth campaigns. The ideal candidate will be working in a fast paced and multi-faceted agency environment, have excellent communication and project management skills and an attention to detail. Ideally you will have an interest in e-commerce and retail, particularly the Consumer electronics and FMCG sectors.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Client engagement: Work closely with the Insiders business development team to take on the day-to-day management of a number of clients to deliver their campaigns. The role involves working with clients to understand their campaign objectives, requirements and measures of success so as to plan and build the very best campaign.
- Project management: being able to manage multiple clients and campaigns.
- Collaboration & communication: maintaining regular communication with clients to update them on the progress of their campaigns.
- Delivering campaign success: Use data and insight to monitor campaign progress and manage internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver campaign KPIs and long-term client engagement.
- Customer Advocacy: collaborate closely with business development teams to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Referral Management: actively engage in the sales and marketing process by identifying and creating testimonials, referrals, leads, opportunities and marketing content.
- Innovation: use client feedback to continuously look for improvements to their offering
- Native Dutch speaker with excellent knowledge of English is a must. French is a plus.
- Working experience: 2 to 5 years.
Why join The Insiders
- Work-life balance is important to them, so they offer their colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. They trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against their business goals
- The Insiders have a growing and thriving business that is committed to providing people who make a strong personal impact on the business with unlimited opportunities for career development
- Their offering, Word of mouth, is the most trusted form of advertising and their clients love what they do.
- The international culture blends people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Great culture
- Be the first to get to know and try out the newest products
- Be part of an growing international organization.
Interesse in deze rol? Laat dan je gegevens op de website achter of bel met Ingeborg: 06-36 38 36 16. Je kunt me ook een mail sturen; email@example.com